WELCOME ABOARD the Neverending Ocean Cruise!

Welcome to the deep end,
Glad To Have You Here
...where we find shorter spaces between us.
-- Bobby Ocean

Friday, April 8, 2011

REBOOTING - GOOD FOR RE-SETTING COURSE

ADVICE FROM OUR ANCESTRY
-- Let It Be - Beatles
-- Just...Now - Deepak Chopra
-- Be Here Now - Hippies
-- Be Still And Know - Bible
-- Don't Push The River - anon
-- I close my eyes, then I drift away,
        into the magic night I softly say
        A silent prayer, like dreamers do,
        then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you - Roy Orbison
-- I can always see what I've done wrong. I'm always learning.
I'm the perennial student - Pat Oliphant
-- My Aim Is True - Elvis Costello
-- Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything- Wyatt Earp
-- You are the light - Echart Tolle
-- Some situations you cause yourself - Little Richard
-- I Am That - Nisargadatta Maharaj
-- I wish it, I command it. Let my will take the place of a reason - Juvenal
-- Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot - Bob Dylan
-- Resist Not Evil - Jesus
-- A peaceful man does more good than a learned one - Pope John XXIII
-- Fish recognize a bad leader - Conan O'Brien
-- They're gonna think what they're gonna think, anyway -- Bobby Ocean
-- Get rid of your present thoughts, that is all - Ramana Maharshi
-- I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done - Lucille Ball
-- Cultivate a limitless heart, here and now.- Buddha
-- I think of life as a wonderful play, and my purpose is to have fun playing - Shirley MacLaine
-- Nobody sees a flower really, to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time - Georgia O'Keeffe
-- When I shall again write to you, or where I shall be tomorrow, I cannot tell - Dolley Madison (the First Lady, not the cookie)


-- You better do it while you can - Buck Owens
-- All action results from thought, so it is thoughts that matter - Sai Baba
-- People see God every day, they just don't recognize him - Pearl Bailey
-- It's good to be anywhere - Keith Richards
-- The strongest arguments prove nothing
so long as the conclusions are not verified by experience - Roger Bacon
-- Even a minor event in the life of a child
is an event of that child's world and thus a
world event - Gaston Bachelard
--0--

No comments: