WELCOME ABOARD the Neverending Ocean Cruise!

Welcome to the deep end,
Glad To Have You Here
...where we find shorter spaces between us.
-- Bobby Ocean

Friday, July 8, 2011

HAVE YOUR SCAN PLAN READY?

YOUR FUTURE'S STILL WAY AHEAD OF THE GAME
I love emailing back and forth with my good friend, Bill Young, who heads up the outfit I just joined. He is so ahead of the curve it's almost uncanny.

Bill's book, "Dead Air - The Rise And Demise Of Music Radio," chronicles the amazing voyages and people his choices brought through him in radio's Airwave Carnival as he operated from the land he loves so much, Houston Texas.

Rather than go on and on about the sci-fi nature of our current existence, I'll just beam you aboard the very latest discovery to which Bill alerted me as you click on the cartoon that anchors this particular blog.

Besides, all I can say right now is, "Wow!"


1 comment:

mark said...

Yeah, you are right Ocean, very SCI FI!!!
After watching the video I am wondering if China hasn't had a 3D printer for the last quarter century.